I am currently using Drupal 7, and I am trying to get my images to be displayed in a view on the main page. So far I have created:
- Created a content type containing a title, body and image field
- Created two nodes that both contain an uploaded image
- A view and a block that has
- fields: title, nid, and image
- filtered by: published and type (set to the content type I created)
When I look at my content type I can see the name, body and the image that I uploaded. When I go to the main page, I can see my view with the content, but it only shows the name and the body; it doesn't show the image.
Is there anything I can download and/or do to make this work? I just want the images to appear within the block (in my view).