this is my case:
- I have a content type called "norm".
- Each norm has two fields with taxonomy terms: "issuing institution" and "norm type".
- Each taxonomy field has its own vocabulary.
I'm making a View that will:
- Filter all the "norms" that are issued by "institution A" or "institution B".
- Has two contextual filters. One for "insitution", second for "norm type".
- If the first parameter is not given, just show a summary with the instituions (in this case, just two institutions). [This is working]
- Then, if the second parameter is not given, just show a summary with the "norm type". I mean this will be a list of norm types that has been issued by institution %1 (first parameter).
But, the last is not working. It shows again the instituion.
How can I do this kind of thing?