This is the first time I have made my Drupal site live on a production server (Ubuntu ls 10.04).
These are the steps I did:
- Zip the entire webroot folder
- Upload to the production server
- Extract the contents into the webroot
- Take db dump from local server
- Dump into the production server
- Update the production's Drupal admin password
I do not have a problem viewing the contents, but I am unable to save any content including the configuration settings such as Site information. It doesn't throw any error message or update the content.
What other steps might I have missed?