I've got Panels working with Organic Groups (d7) using the documentation about "Drupal 7 Panels integration guide (OG 7.x-1.x)". It describes how to create a node panel that detects when you are viewing a group and then displays the layout accordingly.
This is great, however, I would now would like to create a new variant that would allow more specific customization of a specific group. Say for example I have a special group called "Education" that would need to arrange their group home page slightly different from others.
I have made some adjustments to what I think would do the trick, but it does not work. Here is what I have done:
- Cloned the original varient from the documentation
- Under Contexts, added a new context "Organic groups group" and specified the group id of the "Education" Group
- Under Selection rules, added a new "Context exists", and selected my context created in the above step
- Made some adjustments to layout
- Saved, and reordered variants to make this one come first
This worked.... however for some reason it applies to all groups not just to my "Education" group. Again, I would like to have a custom layout for my "Education" group, and have a default layout for the rest. I'm still new at panels, can anyone spot what I'm doing wrong based on my description?