I have added superfish menu in menu bar in that one of the link have sub-link. How to add a sub-link with null path.
Please help me.
Drupal Answers is a question and answer site for Drupal developers and administrators. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You can use the Special menu items module.
- User can create a new menu item and place either "<nolink>" or "<separator>" to the Path field, without quotes.
- "<nolink>" item will be rendered similar to a normal menu link item but there will be no link just the title.
- You can change HTML tag used for menu item
- "<separator>" item will be rendered to an item which is no link and by default title will be "-------".
- Breadcrumb of "<nolink>" will be rendered same as "<nolink>" menu item.
- CSS class "nolink" is added to "nolink" menu item.
- CSS class "separator" is added to "separator" menu item.