I'm trying to install memcached and having no luck getting the site to run in local development using OS X 10.9 Mavericks. The homepage loads, but that's it. Everywhere else, I get this error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 180 seconds exceeded in /Users/me/Sites/mysite/modules/field/modules/field_sql_storage/field_sql_storage.module on line 352
I get the error at the same point, no matter what the max_execution_time is set to.
I'd love to get this working, but I'd be content just to uninstall the whole mess. I can't seem to get the site working again even after I attempted that.
Some additional bits of information:
- memcached and libmemcached are installed via homebrew.
- The memcached daemon is running.
- The memcache and memcache_admin modules are enabled
- memcache_admin is still giving me statistics at the bottom of the page.
- The Drupal admin seems to work just fine.
- The machine is a 2013 Retina MacBook Pro with a 2.4GHz i7 and 16 GB of ram.
- Here's the memcached info from
Only a very small bit of the page loads whent his timeout happens. Just a menu and a few small things from the top of the page. The memcached statistics load in the menu that's highlighted. There's about 20,000 rows worth of statistics.