I have installed search_api, with search_api_db, create 2 indexes, one for node, one for users. The conf:
- server: search_db server,
- 2 indexes: default_node_index and user_index
- service class: database service
The one for users has parameters:
- field: email (fulltext)
- filter:role (limit to one only).
The index seems working good, it indexes the right number of users, I checked the uids in the db and it is corresponding to the good users. But still when I use the search (search/user/something), the search is on the names instead of emails, and the role filter is not applied. So in short, it is not using the search_api_db. It looks like the whole system is overriden by some other fulltext on everything search. I'm stuck here