I've got an instance of mystery text showing on my blog.
Here's the scenario: I've just run the security update to 7.x-3.8 on a drupal site running 7.28 on my local machine, and didn't see this issue. When I ran the updates on the live site the issue appeared.
On the homepage blog, at the bottom of every post there is the word "test". I know it's outside of the body field tag, but I have no idea where it's coming from. Seen here: http://susanhoodbooks.com/
I've checked the code of the view, the templates, the contents of the nodes and I can't find anything. I'm hoping to ask for some suggestions of where I might look next before I revert the modules. again, I haven't been able to recreate this on my local.
Please let me know if I need to supply any other information. Thanks