I have a smaller Drupal 7 Aquia site and Cron will run successfully if I press the button manually. The issue is that it just won't ever start on its own. The scheduler doesn't seem to be working.
- Cron can finish successfully
- I tried the Elysia Cron module but it doesn't make a difference.
- I've tried visiting the website myself, nothing.
- Visiting the cron page mywebsite.com/cron.php?cron_key=KEYHERE does make cron run, so that's good and well
- I made sure the cron keys match
In my webhosting panel, I have a Cron Job task set up, it looks like :
/usr/bin/wget -O - -q "http://mywebsite.com/cron.php?cron_key=CRONKEY" > /dev/null 2>&1
What's going wrong and how can I fix the problem where cron just isn't automatically triggered?