So, I created a subtheme, and added a random logo.png (found a random icon online, and renamed it). It worked, of course. Then I got the .png that I actually wanted to use... and the site won't update. I replaced the old logo.png file in the root of the subtheme's folder. The old file doesn't exist anywhere (as far as I know), but it's still showing it over the new logo.png
- I've tried clearing the cache probably 30 or 40 times.
- I've tried clearing my browsers cache, and using different browsers and computers just to make sure it wasn't some local cache
- When I upload a custom logo.png through the theme's administration page, it works, but when I go back to the "default", it goes back to the old one. (I'd like this icon to be the default, not to have to choose a custom one.)
I'm not sure what else to try.