I'm using Workflow module for an Article Submission Contest website.
I have two main Role defined in system:
The whole workflow goes like this:
- Participant user logs in, submit his summary article (content-type).
- System sends an e-mail to participant regarding receiving the article.
- Referee user logs in, checks the submission then Approve/Deny the submission (Workflow module).
- System sends another e-mail letting the participant know the results.
- If Approved, Participant may send his Full Article.
- Referee Checks new submission, Approve/Deny and Publish to the website.
- System sends a congratulations e-mail letting the Participant know!
Everything is setup already and working just fine, the part that got me hooked in Rules module is:
When the Referee Approves the Summary Article (Content-type 1) via workflow module, then it gives the access to Participant to Create new node on Full Article (Content-type 2)
I'd really appreciate any hints, comments, answers, beers and coffee's you may provide to solve my issue! thank you.