I use Drupal 7 and windows 7.
I've got a live site and I wanted to move it to local, so that I can syncronize the websites afterward.
I used the "backup and migrate" module and Wamp server.
We should be able to access the site at localhost/younideal.ch/accueil
I did the following:
1) Install wamp (be sure that the green icon is there)
2) Download the drupal folder on the live site and place it in wamp/www
3) Open the setting.php file which is located in "Sites/default/setting.php" and find the username/password and the name of the database.
4) Create a new user in phpmyadmin with the username found at step 3) and the same password. Give him all the privileges. Create at the same time a new database(with the name included in the setting.php) linked to the user.
5) Make a backup of the live site database using the "backup & migrate" module and import it in the database created at step4) using phpmyadmin.
But when I want to access my site, I get the error:
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user 'usernamehere'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of C:\wamp\www\drupal\includes\lock.inc).
Anyone understand why I get this?
(Just to be sure it is not a windows restrictions on privileges, I unchecked the "read-only" option on the setting.php file)