The ckeditor on my site suddenly stopped working without changing anything.
This is what I tried up to now:
- update all other modules and drupal core
- remove ckeditor
- clear caches of drupal and browser
- download the latest drupal ckeditor module
- download the latest ckeditor full version and copy it in ckeditor/ckeditor
- copy all to modules/ckeditor
- check if ckeditor.config.js is their.
- turn module on
- check status report -> no error
- set permission -> admin -> full html
PROBLEM: ckeditor is not showing nor is its configuration (admin/config/content/ckeditor).
**extra info* jquery version 1.7 using the default compression level production jQuery and jQuery UI CDN none*
Non of the answers found on this site concerning this subject has been of help yet. I tried using firefox and chrome.
Thanks in advance.