I am looking for solution for following problem.
I have "article" content type. I have list of some users who are associated with different - 2 roles.
User having role "editor" can create articles. So editors type of user have created number of contents.
Now I need to display a list of featured articles on home page using Views-block with given conditions.
- Every author who have created most articles, his block should come in top of list with his recent one article.
- It should be followed by author name.
- I will show top 10 articles of different - 2 authors with correct author ordering. I mean author who have created most articles should come on top followed by rest of authors.
Note: In this block one author should come once with correct order.
- I created views block with filter criteria where content type = 'article'.
- I enabled aggregation.
- I make relationship with User and in fields choose
COUNT(DISTINCT Content: Title) | Aggregation settingsoption.
- I choose
Query settings: Distinct.
I tried above possible solution but unable to get correct result. I am still getting duplicate result and also the order is not correct.