I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not.
As a requirement, my installation has to use Indonesian Rupiah as the default currency. The item in this example is worth Rp. 500.000 (we use period as separator as opposed to comma, and comma is used for decimal mark). As you can see in the attached screenshot, the unit price and the total for the line item are wrong, but the order total has the right number.
I checked other places (such as Drupal Commerce Reports), and I only found the wrong number in the individual order page and the edit page of the said item. I think it adds two extra zeroes for the cents, but the formatting is somehow messed up.
Please let me know if there's a quick patch for this. Thanks.