I would like to build a simple block, where my visitors can check our shipping locations. There are 3 outcome of this form:
- Visitor can not find his/her county or city -> we dont deliver there
- Visitor finds his/her city and the city field has no description -> we delivery there
- Visitor finds his/her city and the city field has description -> we delivery with the desciption's conditions.
I have the following taxonomy tree in Location vocabulary:
- County #1
- City #1
- City #2
- City #300
- County #2
- County #15
What i did:
- I created a new view which shows taxonomy in a block, no pager, only 1 item.
- Fields: Taxonomy term: Description
- If description has value show that, if empty show "we delivery there"
And this is where I got lost. I would like to have 2 exposed filters, where the visitor can select his/her county and its children cities.
Any help, any suggestions are appriciated, thanks!