I'm using the jQuery Update module and decided to choose a more recent version of jQuery so in the module settings I changed it from 1.7.1 to 1.8.2
The issue I'm having is that the previous version (1.7.1) keeps getting loaded. So at the moment two versions of jquery are being downloaded. Its worth mentioning that I selected the Google CDN delivery method so the file comes from there.
I have no idea how to solve this. I disabled and uninstalled the module, manually removed the
jquery_update_jquery_cdn from the
variable table, cleared the cache, cron, restarted nginx and php-fpm, but still the issue persists.