Some info about what I'm working on:
- I have a taxonomy on my site called 'countries'.
- I have three 'countries' terms: "UK", "USA", "AUS"
- I have created a new user role in Drupal 7 called 'countries_admin'.
What I am trying to achieve:
- I want to be able to add three countries_admins and assign each one a country (and be able to easily add more users when I add more terms).
- The user should only be able to create/view/edit/delete nodes which are in this term.
Any suggestions about how to do this?
Note: I have tried Taxonomy Access Control but it seems that I'd have to create a new user role for each country, which isn't really what I wanted.