Lately I was trying to install drush for the first time. This is what I did..
- Installed the drush tool manually
- Extracted and renamed the tool to
- Gave the
/Library/Drush/drushtool execution permissions.
- Created an alias for drush in
- Tried to bash drush by entering the alias
drush, that's when I got the first problem:
Unable to load autoload.php. Drush now requires Composer in order to install its dependencies and autoload classes. Please see README.md
- After lots of searching I tried way to many things:
which drushdoesn't return anything.
- Installing the composer (at
/usr/local/bin/composer) results in this
The requested package drush/drush 1.0.0 could not be foundproblem when executing
composer global require drush/drush:dev-master
Help would be appreciated, because I don't know what I could do to make it work.
Thank you in advance, `F.