I have an issue where I have created a menu within Drupal, assigned the block created by that menu to a region and set it to display on certain pages, but it's not displaying.
It's a Drupal 7 site (v 7.31)
Here's how it's set up:
- Menu created
- Block for menu was automatically created when menu was created
- Block is assigned to appear in a region (Sidebar First) in my theme
- Block is assigned to appear only on pages with certain path patterns (foo/*)
- Pages with those patterns exist (e.g. foo/bar)
- Some pages with these URL patterns do have multiple URL aliases assigned to that page, but other pages do not. The issue is the same
- The Context module is installed/enabled on the site but there are no enabled rules/conditions associated with these pages
- The site uses the Omega theme (7.x-3.1), but there are no enabled Delta settings on these pages either.
So far, I have:
- Deleted and recreated the menu
- Cleared the cache, multiple times before and after creating the menu, using the UI and Drush
- Tried creating/deleting the menu on an earlier backup of the site (running 7.26)
- Used the regular block created by the built in Drupal menu module, and tried using MenuBlock
- Created a dummy regular block and assigned it to Sidebar First on the same pages - this did not display either
- Checked the source code to see if the menu was appearing (and maybe not being displayed by the CSS) - it wasn't appearing in the code either
- Tried assigning the block to a different region. Assigning the block to Sidebar Second produced the same issue, but assigning it to the "Content" section display the block below the content.