Im using logintoboggon module to enrich account functionalities, in its settings there is a field "set password", if not checked anonymos users can't choose their passwords in registration form and by the way they can recieve email verification...
So i need both functionalities : email verification and set the password field in registration form. I found User registration password module and it allow users to choose password in the registration form.
The problem is when I create a new account, the user can login with the choosen password! but I need that he must verify his email address first to be able to connect to the website..
So the process must be like this:
- anonymos user register and choose their password in registration form.
- recieve email verification.
- click on the link in the email to activate its account.
But I can't success to achieve this. My problems now are :
- the user can logged in after registration (even if he dosen't click on the link sent in the email)
- the link in the email is a kind of reset password link and not verification address mail link! (sth like : /user/reset/71/1413303725/NFWY18Hk5X1JNXNFXugX3f8TjUBkcQ0V2Kxk4zxdMTk).
Is there a possibility to fix this and allow users both choose their password in registration form then must verify email address before they can be able to enter website ?
Thanks in advance.