I have a taxonomy with a three-level hierarchy, and would like to display the three levels in a views table, but separately. I'd also like to have an exposed filter using that taxonomy and let my users pick the term.
Here's what I've done:
- Added the contextual filter Has taxonomy term id depth modifier
- Added the relationship Content: Taxonomy terms on node with an identifier "term"
- Added the relationship Taxonomy term: Parent term with an identifier "Parent" and set its relationship as "term"
- Added the contextual filter Taxonomy term: Parent term and selected the "Parent" relationship
- Added the taxonomy term field
At this point I can display the hierarchy in a single column and can choose between the lowest level child or all three (e.g. Grandparent > Parent > Child). However, I want to be able to display the grandparent, parent and child in separate columns.
Is this possible? I was hoping to maybe add the field three times and pick the hierarchy level, but I don't see how to do that.