I'd like to implement the following on a Drupal site:
- Anonymous site visitor (Joe) submits a membership application with various custom fields
- Admin (Jane) reviews membership application
- Jane approves Joe's application and creates new user account
- Joe gets notice of approval and login information
- A Webform (But how can the data from the webform be easily transferred into a user account?)
- Profile2 with Admin approval necessary. (The problem with this one is we don't want it to feel to the user like they are creating an account on the site, but applying for the membership.)
- Create a Membership content type that an anonymous user can fill out (?)
I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious.
I can't use the core user registration with additional fields because there are 3 different types of memberships. And users should be able to change from 1 membership to another (upon approval).