I've moved a Drupal 6 / CiviCRM 4.3 site to a development server, and I'm getting really strange behavior. When I visit a Drupal page on the copied site, everything renders as expected. However, when I visit a CiviCRM page, the CMS part of the markup is missing from the source. It's almost like every CiviCRM page is being delivered as a snippet.
To be more specific, when I go to /civicrm and view source, I get markup beginning with:
<div id="crm-container" class="crm-container" lang="en" xml:lang="en"> <div id="menu-container" style="display:none;"> <ul id="civicrm-menu"> ...
The opening and closing HTML tags, and all the HTML contained in the Drupal theme are entirely absent. The same appears to be true for every CiviCRM page.
I've tried the following:
- reviewing my CiviCRM settings file
- reviewing my directory and resource settings
- clearing Drupal caches
- emptying sites/default/civicrm/templates_c
- deleting sites/default/civicrm/ConfigAndLog/Config.IDS.ini
- checking error logs for Apache, Drupal, and CiviCRM
- throwing salt over my left shoulder
Any ideas what might cause such strange behavior? Suggestions for something I might have missed in my migration or a good place to put debugging code to get to the bottom of this?