I am in process of creating a new website from old Joomla based site. I manage to import with feeds module all the old content. On the localhost server there is no problem but on production server all of the imported images and their derivatives are not showing. The problem links looks something like this
My first suggestion was that this images have problem with the image style 'itok' token
Any suggestion would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.
What I tried so far: First all images were imported with single space after the extension so the link looks like this:
I didn't catch it before uploading finished site on production where all the images disappeared so I thought that this is the problem and after trying some weird things with no avail import again all joomla based content without the space. Second I presume that I have some problem with itok token and flushed all images and regenerated them again.
Now I uploaded the whole site on different hosting where all worked correctly so after conversing directly with the gays from original hosting company it turns out that they are updating their server on the fly during working hours and all my jumbo mumbo with database and files were restored few times on the row.
So I finished with apologies from them and one day spend searching for something that was not there.