- A custom image field has been added to the
user entity, this field contains a default image for users, which should display if an user doesn't add an image. This field is used on multiple templates across the site.
- Only at the user's profile page is the default image displaying when the image is not set (if set will show the image).
- Node templates and other entities will not display the default image. I tried to display the field with
theme_image()with no success.
- Why won't it display the default image?
When I dump the information about the fields attached to the current user, the field_picture is an empty array if the user has no image set. When the user does have an image set it will return this
- Field name:
- Field type: picture
- Field module: default image field module.