This question pertains to a Drupal 7 multi-site install. As a test for some future backup/migrate bash scripting that I am doing for work, I made a backup/dump of my test site postgres DB. I then dropped the DB and recreated it with the same (old) name. I then restored the DB from my backup. I did not touch any files. I thought everything had worked out well, except I have an error that I cannot figure out:
Call to undefined function
user_access()in .../includes/menu.inc on line 634.
Things I've tried:
- As a sanity check, I made sure that User module was in my core files and that user_access was defined in user.module
- Checked out the restored database in pgAdmin, made sure that user 0 (anonymous user) was still there
Truncated any table starting with '_cache':
Truncate table prefix_cache; Truncate table prefix_cache_block; Truncate table prefix_cache_bootstrap; Truncate table prefix_sessions; Truncate table prefix_cache_field; Truncate table prefix_cache_filter; Truncate table prefix_cache_form; Truncate table prefix_cache_image; Truncate table prefix_cache_menu; Truncate table prefix_cache_page; Truncate table prefix_cache_path;
Checked the system table and disabled, checked and re-enabled various modules including user module via the 'status integer' value/col. (I'm not sure if this is the way to enable and re-enable modules in the DB).
- Tried to install Drush on my server but file permissions are very restrictive. It seems that Drush has limited abilities. Drush can only clear its own cache even after I setup an alias for the site in question.
- Created a 'modules' directory inside of the site's multi-site directory and copied the user module out of core and put it there.
- Tried the export using utf8 as the encoding of the DB and re-importing (no change in error)