In short I'm trying to find a solution to:
- Restrict view access to certain custom node types by the date the user registered
- The user would be able to see restricted content created in the month they registered and any future month while their user account is active, but nothing before the date the account was created
- There is existing content restrictions and functionality for the same users on the same content. Only certain roles can see selected node types and this is selected when the user is created (manually). This is managed by https://www.drupal.org/project/nodeaccess
This website has restricted content that only members (registered users) can see.
These fall into several categories and the content is divided into these categories too. Depending on the type of member and what you been given access too, you will only be able to see that content. This is managed by Node Access and works well and as intended.
A new requirement has now popped up after the fact where this content access should be further restricted. It should honour the previously mentioned restrictions managed by nodeaccess but now apply additional parameters. All these are relevant to the month in which the user's account is created:
- Restricted content posted before must not be available
- Restricted content posted after must be available (and future content too, but still honouring the nodeaccess restrictions)
I'm fairly capable with Drupal dev, but cannot write code or rules which I think this requirement is leaning towards.
Anyone got any suggestion that will work or can perhaps point me in the right direction to get a start?