I have a set of local task menu items defined in my module. This includes the following items:
- control => MENU_NORMAL_ITEM
- control/jobs => MENU_DEFAULT_LOCAL_TASK
- control/jobs/% => MENU_???
- control/download => MENU_LOCAL_TASK
- control/settings => MENU_LOCAL_TASK
The three menu items (jobs, download and settings), display as tabs, as I want. When someone clicks through to see a particular job, I want this to show as having the jobs tab selected.
If I add MENU_LOCAL_TASK to "control/jobs/%," the tabs show up, but I get notice errors (because Drupal is trying to define a link to % and can't know that). If I don't, the specific job page does not have any tabs at the top.
Have I misunderstood anything? Can I achieve this in another way?