One of the website that I manage the menu system is not working. I have installed many modules (including the commerce modules) and are not being displayed on the menu. However, all modules links (and commerce) works, if I type it on the URL.
After troubleshooting a little bit more I figure out that this is not only for commerce. I created a new content type and is not been display on the
node/add page or in the admin_menu. And once again I'm able to go to the page if I type the URL.
I click on rebuild menu, I flush all caches and still not been register. I do not see any Drupal logs errors.
How can I address this problem ? I cannot expect the sysadmin to know all the URL.
I'm now using the latest Drupal (v7.35) and I noticed this at first on 7.34.
Like I mentioned before it is not only on the menu. So I do not think the admin_menu is the problem. I remove the module admin_menu and use the toolbar module. But there are missing links on the pages that are been created for the latest module that I have installed. So any module that I enable from now on it would not register the pages.
I'm now using the latest Drupal (v7.36) and I noticed this at first on 7.34.
I disable/uninstall and enable drupal core menu module and still not fix this issue. Someone from the Google + community suggested that this issue may be cause by the jquery updated I try to used different jQuery version and still have issues. In addition, I try to follow this How to completely wipe and rebuild drupal menus? and to rebuild all my menu and did not work.
I strongly believe is need to be something with the hook_menu not working on my Drupal website.
I notice that if I add a new content type it would not appear the links on the
node/add nor under the content menu. However, it appear in the page
admin/structure/types and in the menu under structure -- > Content Type.
Some more updates to address one of the suggested answers to try to get my issue reolved:
- This is single site installation.
- I do not think is because of the memory_limit. Because I have managed bigger sites that does not have this issue. I did try it out and it did not help. I.e in my setting.php I set it up to 300M and on my php.ini as well. After that I cleared caches, run cron, restart the webserver. And still nothing.