I had installed pathauto module and it was generating desired url alias. But now its not working. All the newly created node shows node/node->nid. This issue stops working of my drupal_get_path_alias function i added in views template. Can anyone help me out.
closed as too broad by kiamlaluno♦ May 14 '15 at 12:00
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
I fixed the issue by commenting $form['additional_settings']['#access'] = false; line in my template.php. Still i don't know why that issue happens for a single content type.
There might be some problem with redirects. To overcome this problem, follow below steps:
- Go to URL: admin/config/search/path/delete_bulk
- Select option to delete all aliases.
- Go to URL : admin/config/search/path
- See if there are no aliases left, if any left delete them too.
- If you have redirect module installed, go to URL: admin/config/search/redirect and delete all redirects if any.
Recreated all URL aliases, go to URL: admin/config/search/path/update_bulk and select desired URL aliases to be created.
See if problem is fixed. If you still have issues comment below.