I had installed pathauto module and it was generating desired url alias. But now its not working. All the newly created node shows node/node->nid. This issue stops working of my drupal_get_path_alias function i added in views template. Can anyone help me out.
I fixed the issue by commenting $form['additional_settings']['#access'] = false; line in my template.php. Still i don't know why that issue happens for a single content type.
There might be some problem with redirects. To overcome this problem, follow below steps:
- Go to URL: admin/config/search/path/delete_bulk
- Select option to delete all aliases.
- Go to URL : admin/config/search/path
- See if there are no aliases left, if any left delete them too.
- If you have redirect module installed, go to URL: admin/config/search/redirect and delete all redirects if any.
Recreated all URL aliases, go to URL: admin/config/search/path/update_bulk and select desired URL aliases to be created.
See if problem is fixed. If you still have issues comment below.