I am building a small site with very simple products, what I am trying to do is build a product list based on one product node, it's more easy to use an example to explain.
Like I have a product node with these fields, title, unit number, unit, price, we call it [base product].
Title: juice unit number: 100 unit: ml /milliliter/ price: 3$
Now how to generate a product like this? Please note that the price are auto-calculated.
- juice 100ml 3$ add_to_cart_form
- juice 200ml 6$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x2 */
- juice 300ml 9$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x3 */
- juice 400ml 12$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x4 */
- juice 500ml 15$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x5 */
- juice 600ml 18$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x6 */
- juice 700ml 21$ add_to_cart_form /* 3$x7 */
Please note that this product is actually one product reference page but have several add_to_cart form buttons, all the information is generate from [base product]
Because the product is so simple that I don't want the user have to increase the product quality themselves by input numbers or click the add_to_cart buttons again and again, just pick up a quality and add_to_cart.
However, this also can be solved by adding product nodes with different quality number, but it's a pain if you want to change the price information when you product reference page have a much longer list for displaying, especially when all the products have a same [base price].
Any insight or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.