I have a specific requirement for a certain product type in Commerce to accept the line-item quantity as a float rather than an integer. Is this possible?
For example 5.34 rather than 5.
- Product Type 'Tile' is sold in sqm (squared meters)
- User chooses required quality in sqm when they add to cart
- Drupal works out the minimum amount of tiles required for the chosen sqm value
- The sqm value is then adjusted based on number of whole tiles required
- Therefore sale price may be 5.12 sqm, if 5 sqm is required (because that is the specific sqm for X whole tiles.