Using Drupal 7.37, Omega4-SubTheme
Acquia Dev-Desktop Stack (Development)
Windows 7 HP
- I set up some dummy-content via a customized Create-Content node. Added Flickr-Images as a field-type bundled with various tags to distinguish properties of my Media-Files for later categorization. I have other Media-File-Types and their Providers installed as well (Media_YouTube, Media_SoundCloud) and they work fine without adding outbound-site-leaving-links.
- Then I set up Views to output all the content of the website along with respective fields. All this works and displays small representations of the media in a table along with my added fields.
- In this Views display, Flickr embedded-images show up fine and can be styled, but unlike YouTube-Videos or SoundCloud_Audio-Files, Flickr-Embedded-Images will leave the website when clicked. Both YouTube and SoundCloud do not exhibit this behavior and instead only play their respective Media.
- Is there anyway to block, stop, or (best) redirect the Flickr-Images to show their associated node rather than linking to Flickr?
- I have tried every configuration Option I can find. I have tried options in the Create-Image-Content node GUI but I see nothing to suppress the outbound-links. I have tried the Views-Display GUI, but again, I see nothing in the Views-Settings that suppresses the outbound-links. And I have also tried the Administration>>Configuration>>Media>>File-Types setting for my Image-File-Types (this control-panel is very mysterious). In none of these locations can I come across something which shuts-off this outbound behavior.
- I have spent much time trying all kinds of option-permutations and searching for any kind of documentation but have come up with no solution.
- Is there an option-solution or a css-workaround or do I have to abandon the Flickr-provider-module because this is its hard-wired behavior?