I am using module Bootstrap Social Sharing Buttons in my D7 site.
I can show e-mail, twitter, facebook and google+ but I don´t know how to insert others social buttons like linkedIn.
This module implements networks by harcoding in the module's code. Because it is not much clean way how to implement modules for this use-case and this module is not widely used, I recommend you to use somethink different.
If you dont't want to include third party scripts to your site (they can spy your users and slows down page) you can use this module: https://www.drupal.org/project/service_links It is also widely used, so should be better developed and maintained in the future.
Consider using the ShareThis module ... Some more details about this module (from its project page):
- Customize your ShareThis code using the STAPI
- Select node types you wish to display ShareThis module on
- Choose to display in $teaser view or not
- Choose to display the ShareThis link in either the $link items, or in the $node->content itself
- Customize the weight of the ShareThis link if in $node placement
- Uses the ShareThis jQuery plugin so the ShareThis servers are queried after page rendering
- Place a ShareThis block anywhere on your site