I have a task to do a Drupal migration and was given a database backup and a backup of all the web files. It was a Drupal 7 site but I have no further information as to what modules and themes were used. I need to get it up and running on Windows IIS6 enviroment with FastCGI and ISAPI Rewrite running with a MySQL 5 backend. This is a staging environment.
I have 1. rebuilt the database in MYSQL from the sql dump 2. unpackaged the web files into the webroot 3. configured settings.php to point to the DB
and all I got was WSOD so I added
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); ini_set('display_startup_errors', TRUE);
to the beginning of index.php to get a better handle on errors
I got "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: user_access() in menu.inc" so I checked the system table but
system.module node.module user.module filter.module block.module
All check out- with status="1" and correct filepaths in data- e.g. module/system/system.module etc.
I have then tried truncating the cache (went directly in to the DB) and tried
TRUNCATE TABLE cache; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_block; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_bootstrap; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_field; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_filter; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_form; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_image; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_menu; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_page; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_path; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_token; TRUNCATE TABLE cache_update;
this caused a slew of PHP Warnings that eventually righted itself as cache started rebuilding.
Am now in state where the page only shows multiple instances of one warning.
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in theme_get_setting() (line 1461 of C:\Sites\public_html\includes\theme.inc).
But now having finding any info on how to proceed from here. Apologies as this my first time doing a Drupal migration.Do have a copy of all the original backps so I can start agin from scratch as necessary.