It seems to me that my main Drupal UI based task to leverage my site's optimization is further optimizing it's CSS delivery...
Given the following facts, It's wired for me that Google's PSI advices me to do so:
- Aggregation is on for CSS.
- AdvAgg is installed and (as can seen from the picture) Both CSS minification & compression are on.
- If it relates in any way in this case --- HTML is minified (if CSS served via HTML it would be served better, I guess).
Besides that, the site is very light in graphic details (both images and CSS).
I've tried to do the following AdvAgg conf's, but when I ran PSI again the advice still appeared:
- Putting more css bundles per page (5 instead of 4) while I admit I am not familiar with the term at all.
- compressing the (small amount) of inline CSS via YUI method.
- Enable preprocess on all CSS and Checking all checkboxes at "Optimize CSS rendering", at the Modifications tab (via Modifications sub-module).
It seem I don't have much options left... Would appreciate your help, Ben.