How do I add a field to all webforms? I have a website where I'm using webform for surveys and I want that on each survey there will be a field that is the same in all of the nodes/webforms. Thank you.
You have 2 options:
- Go to
/admin/structure/types/manage/webform/fieldsand add a field. Then all your new webforms will use the new field.
- Install the Webform Share module, create a webform as usual, create your field, click the
Exporttab, go to
/admin/structure/types/manage/webformand paste your configuration in the
Publishing options > Webform default componentsbox.
If all you need is one simple field, I recommend the former option.
- Go to /admin/structure/types and find your webform content type.
- Go to manage fields of your webform content type
- Add your new field like any other content type
- After setting your desired field, go to manage display of your content type and decide the order of your fields
- In my case I have a full node