I've created a custom content type with fields (it's like a form), I've already added permission to logged users to use my form(content type) but I want to hide some checkboxes on this form only when user is not admin. so how to hide (remove) a part of fields of a content type ?
You can use Field Permissions for this
- Enable field permissions on any entity, not just nodes.
- Role-based field permissions allowing different viewing patterned based on what access the user has.
- Author-level permissions allow viewing and editing of fields based on who the entity owner is.
- Permissions for each field are not enabled by default. Instead, administrators can enable these permissions explicitly for the fields where this feature is needed.
- Field permissions overview