I've created a form using D7 Webform 7.x-3.20. This form works in the following manner:
- Fill out form and attach image.
- Email is sent to admin to approve where you click through to admin approval pages.
- Approve information and upload image (no issue).
- Page generation page where you select the image to thumbnail.
- Save and publish page which is added automatically to a gallery.
One issue; on step 4 the thumbnail will occasionally break and not generate in the specified folder I've defined after so large a size. I've tested to confirm it's not a file type since all JPG, GIF and PNG work just fine. It is only after about 10MB of size the issue presents itself. I've also checked my form to confirm it allows for larger file uploads than that. Additionally my php.ini file is currently allowing for up to 150 MB file size during this time of testing.
Hopefully we can brainstorm this issue together and come up with a solution.
Thanks in advance!
max_execution_time? Maybe try to increase them for testing.