I have following situation:
- I created a multi language site in Drupal for English and German. This works perfect, with German as the main language.
- for other languages like Polish and Russian, I want to use google translate.
I installed the Google Translate module and activated the needed languages. I have active the block, so I will see the languages and can translate the website.
Now I have following problem:
I have now two flags with German on the website. one from the normal translation and one from the google translate module. I want to remove the German flag from the google translate module. I could hide the flag with css, but then the website will not work as expected.
- I select the English flag, then the English version of the website will be shown.
- I select the Polish flag, then google translate will translate the website to polish.
- I select the German flag from Drupal, then the german url will be used, but google translate will translate the website to polish. I have click on the german flag of google translate, then the german version will be shown.
How I can solve this problem?