Is there any easy way to create a keyboard hotkey to flush all caches in a Drupal site?, instead of going to Admin menu Drupal icon and click that time and again? Thx.
If you've enabled the search bar component on Admin menu you can search your way to it.
- Enable the Search Bar component on the configuration page (/admin/config/administration/admin_menu).
- Type "flu.." or enough characters to list only the "Flush all caches" menu item.
- Press the tab key to highlight and the enter key to trigger the "Flush all caches" menu item.
Devel module also has such feature , you can access that link by enabling module and placing development block somewhere in your access .
Devel has many other facilities for working with drupal .
I solved this problem, maybe my solution help somebody:
1. Create node with php mode
2. Insert next code:
<?php drupal_flush_all_caches(); drupal_set_message('cache flushed.'); ?>
3. Add button on the toolbar with links to created node. Enjoy!