I'm new to this and am not familiar with coding, so I need some major help. I am transferring this site from MonsterWeb server to a GoDaddy server.
While it was still on MonsterWeb servers: I downloaded all of the website files. I exported the SQL database.
I followed GoDaddy's instruction and: Created the database. I imported the SQL database. I created the domain and document root in the File Manager. I uploaded the website files to the root directory. I installed the Drupal Application and made sure it was pointed to the correct database and root directory.
When I went to the admin page of the site, I received multiple errors, see .
I don't know what to do from here, and I don't know what code to change, etc.