I wonder how I can adjust the price in Drupal Commerce depending on quantity and attributes.
Drupal Answers is a question and answer site for Drupal developers and administrators. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Consider using the Commerce Pricing Attributes module. Here is an excerpt from its project page:
... provides some enhancements to the Commerce Product Option and Commerce Product Attributes handling by applying pricing rules to custom product attributes.
- Dynamic price calculation based on selected operators.
- Cart combination based on product attributes.
- Support for multi currency.
- Multilingual attributes.
- Different attributes and settings per product.
- Price adjustments either per item or per order.
- Rules integration.
- Easy UI for editing and reordering attributes.
Refer to the video about this module for a great introduction about it.
From your question it's not realy clear to me what exactly you mean the quantity part of it.
However, you should probably consider the Rules module, using some custom Rules, something like so:
Not sure (yet) ifff you'd need some extra 'Conditions' added to this.
Refer to Drupal commerce and rules: changing the product price dynamically for an example of dynamically changing product prices.