- I created a Rule on event 'After adding to cart' to action 'Page redirect' to redirect straight to Checkout page (at /checkout) so it skips the Cart page.
- The cart page by default has the Line Item: Delete button and its title is 'Remove' and it works.
- I decided I wanted same in the Checkout page and it is easy to add, just edit the view and add the 'Line Item: Delete button'.
- But it does not work. Also for some reason its title is 'Delete', not 'Remove'.
- When clicking Delete it refreshes the page giving errors 'There are errors on the page. Please correct them and resubmit the form.' under 'Shopping cart contents' and another error under 'Billing information' which simply says to fill in the form details:
Address field is required. Postal code field is required. City field is required. Full name field is required.
Which makes no sense, I'm just trying to update the cart contents inside the checkout page.
Even better. If I do fill the forms and click to delete the product from cart, it redirects straight to Review page. But I didn't even click the 'Continue to next step' button.