I'm trying to combine in a smart way
Contextual filters Has taxonomy term ID with
Remember the last selection feature of exposed form filters in a view.
- A taxonomy vocabulary called destinations (countries & regions)
- A view of content tagged with destinations terms :
Contextual filters : Content: Has taxonomy term ID (with depth)
- Exposed filters such as travel duration, price...
- Important point, Remember the last selection is ticked for all the filters
- Ajax enabled, and the whole thing displayed as a content pane
Let's say I visit
taxonomy/term/spain and filter the view by price < 700$, then go to
taxonomy/term/india e.g, the view will be already filtered by price < 700$, and may return empty result, which is an unwanted behaviour.
This is because across all the
taxonomy/term/% paths, the exposed form form_id remains the same
How could I get a separate form_id for each of the
taxonomy/term/% exposed form, so that the last selection would be kept for each term ?
Or setup my view in order to get the expected features ?