I use the Flex Slider https://www.drupal.org/project/flexslider that it have both arrows for desktop and swipe for mobile.
I can't understand what you want to achieve (static?), but:
- I think the best way it to create a new content type (let's say slider) to upload images that will be used by the slider plus a taxonomy field that you will specify the slider you want to display the image.
- Then create a slider view with a filter based on that taxonomy.
- Finally render the view as a block.
-- EDIT --
So, you want to create a slider that will present nodes.
Let's say we have two content types Article & Basic, with fields: Title, Description, Image, Taxonomy.
- Create a View
- Format: FlexSlider, Show: Fields
- Fields: Title, Description, Image etc
- Filter criteria: Content type->Article, Basic
- Edit the appearance of the slider with css
The nodes will be pre-loaded and there will be no waitting time from slide to slide (but it will take longer to load the page).