I'm using drupal 7.39, but I don't know how to restrict users to access some specific content.
I have created a content type called person. Then I have created 5 nodes, like so:
- 2 nodes tagged with manager term.
- 2 nodes tagged with lead term.
- 1 node tagged with worker term.
This is where I struggle:
- the worker user must see node tagged with worker.
- the lead user must see node tagged with lead and worker.
- the manager user should see all nodes.
Is there any solution to get this to work (without writing custom code)? Because a configurable job is always easier.