I have set up a Drush alias for my website (hosted on a shared hosting), the alias works correctly, because commands like
drush cc all, etc. work. The problem comes with
drush uli. It generates the one-time login link, the domain is correct, everything looks all right, but when entered into a browser, it results in standard Drupal
Part of setting up the alias and some interesting issues around
path-alias-es, relations to database settings, it's usage and relevancy the aliases is originally discussed in Drush issues page on GitHub.
- This is a clean Drupal 7 installation, without contrib modules.
- I can log in using password (even using password set via
drush upwdusing the same alias).
- I have checked all possible sources (like truncating
sessionstable, etc.) discussed in similar but yet different issue on StackExchange.
- I have tried different browsers and cleared browser caches and cookies as suggested in various similar discussions on Drupal.org, all without luck.
$aliases['myalias'] = array( 'uri' => 'mysite.com', 'root' => '/home/mysite.com/web', 'path-aliases' => array( '%drush' => '/home/.composer/vendor/drush/drush', ), '%files' => '/home/mysite.com/web/sites/mysite.com/files', );
The alias works correctly for other commands like clearing caches and
drush status confirms that Drupal is bootstrapped correctly.