I was updating my site to the new 7.41 release. I did the following as usual:
- Made a backup of files & database
- Put site in maintenance mode
- Deleted all files except the Sites folder
- Uploaded all new folders (excluding Sites)
- Attempted to update database
Once I did this I got the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctools_include() in /home/cprids/public_html/sites/all/modules/geofield/geofield.install on line 14
This error is on every page, including the backend, so I'm completely locked out!
So I tried uploading my backup but still have the same error! I've emptied all the cache tables in my database as suggested in another similar discussion but have had zero luck. Any ideas on how to fix this would be really appreciated.